Monday, April 6, 2009

Third Birthday

Here's a layout I finally did. This was my dd's birthday, 2 years ago! HaHa! I told you I don't like doing those big events. And LOOK! I didn't stamp a single image. Shocking I tell you, shocking!

The 2 page layout (and click on the images to get a larger view):



Close up of individual pages:





Supplies:
All paper, cardstock, and ribbon: Close to My Heart
Swarovski crystals
Chipboard letters from Die Cuts with a View
Princess ribbon slide: unknown.
Layout sketch from Cherish from Close to My Heart


I also wanted to point out that the layout with papers was done using Cherish from Close to My Heart, a book of layout sketches. I did that some time ago, and just this weekend added the photos, crystals, ribbon etc. I find this to be an excellent way to get beautiful layouts done in a very short amount of time!
Thanks for visiting!
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! I love all the different background papers behind the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout, Cindy! I love the colors and she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete