Monday, April 13, 2009

Halloween

Hmmm...yes Halloween. 2008. That's right. I just now scrapped the Halloween pictures. I can't blame it on the lack of paper, I bought this Halloween stack from Little Yellow Bicycle way back in September planning to use it for Halloween. Can't blame it on the photo developing, I print my own photos at home and these have been on my computer since, oh I don't know, Nov. 1st? :)

But here they are finally. You can click on the photo to see the enlarged version. I know the mats and writing are crooked. I'm trying to focus less on everything being perfect, so I eyeballed it. Obviously I need more practice. Or rather, I just NEED to use my ruler and magnetic mat again!!! Not much to note, the little cat images are a punch from marvy, and I used stickles (copper) to make them sparkle. I didn't even use any ribbon! Or a stamped image???!!! Oh geez....


Supplies:
Paper & transparency title and frame: Little Yellow Bicycle
cat punch: marvy
copper stickles by ranger
black brads (I think) from Stampin' Up
green felt photo corners from Fancy Pants Designs

Thanks for visiting!
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Don't feel you need to apologize for just getting to last years Halloween photos. Trust me, I have WAY more than those to do. ;)

    ReplyDelete