Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hawaii

Okay, I'm lumping all of my Hawaii layouts into one post. Just easier for me that way.

There are multiples of some pages, because I used Close to my Heart's flip flap memory protectors. These are 4x6 photo protectors that have a flap and adhesive so that you can put several together and make a little flip book. Adhere it right to your page and voila! Lots of pictures on your standard 12 x 12 layout. Sorry for the glare but they are difficult to photograph when they are in the protectors. And the layouts for all three of these pages are from the Moon Doggie Workshop on the Go.

The second page has the flip flaps protectors (2 of them for an additional 4 photos):



Here again, the second page has the flip flap protectors (another 2 for an additional 4 photos on the page)



On this one, the first page has one protector, the second page has 2 protectors.




Supplies:
Paper: Close to my Heart (Moon Doggie)
Ribbon: maya road
Stamps & bling: Close to my Heart


Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment