Wednesday, February 3, 2010

PALs Challenge

Okay. I think I'm back!

I've joined a PTI challenge group, Papertrey PALs. We have PTI challenges every 2 weeks. And I'm woefully behind. Our first pallenge was brought to us by Ted. We were to incorporate PALS into our project somehow. I struggled with this one, and finally just settled on a card that my daughter could give to a friend if she wants to.



Supplies:
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist from Papertrey Ink; Colonial white from CTMH
Stamps: CTMH
Ink: Dark Chocolate & Aqua Mist from Papertrey Ink
Ribbon: Aqua Mist from Papertrey Ink
Sparkles: CTMH


Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Cute card Cindy! I love the sparkle in the corners and the bow. I'm jealous of anyone that can tie bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done Cindy! I love the colors you chose and that image is too sweet. And I agree with Rebecca, Im so jealous of you and your bow!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it turned out cute! And I really like the inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, this is adorable and I love those silhouette stamps! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy ...... you made it look easy..... your card turned out beautiful and I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I love the bow too, I have a bow easy, obviously need to get it out and use it if it makes bows like that! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Cindy! I love that silhouette stamp set. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete