Monday, March 29, 2010

Pallenge #5

Okay, so more than a month goes by....and I don't post a single thing. Not that I haven't been creative this last month. A forum I participate in was having a scrap olympics, so I have been creating. Just haven't been blogging. But I'll share some of the stuff I've been doing over the last month here too. Just give me a bit of a breath to catch up. Didn't help that the kids had spring break recently too! :)

On to Pallenge #5. I know I've missed the last few, but I'll work on being more active in the coming weeks. This challenge is: one layer. Oh my. One layer? Just one? No matting to cover up mistakes or.....okay, I can give it a try. And believe it or not only one card went into the trash in the process. Woohoo!


I used my nestabilities to emboss the labels image into the front of the card. The stamps are from everyday button bits (Papertrey Ink) except for the "wishing you a Happy birthday" sentiment which is from everyday classics (papertrey ink, not available for sale). Colors are all from papertrey ink, Ocean Tides, Spring Rain, Lavender Moon, and Plum Pudding. The only item not from Papertrey Ink is that little purple gem on the top card, I have no clue where it came from. But it was perfect for the little balloon!

Thanks for visiting and please play along with us at the Papertrey PALs Blog!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you embossed the card fronts. What a great idea to add dimension. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! You did a fabulous job making your one layer look like two using the nestabilities. Great idea to use the larger rhinestone for the balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute. Great job Cindy! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!!!! Great job on the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete