Friday, March 27, 2009

Background II

So, I received some requests to post the other cards I made with the background. So here they are.

In this first one, I looked at that green image in the background and thought "Christmas tree", so I used the design to make a tree.
Supplies:
Guidelines II stamps, New Leaf cardstock & ribbon, and Melon berry, New Leaf, Plum pudding, lemon tart, and dark chocolate ink from Papertrey ink
White Daisy cardstock from Close to My Heart

Stickles from Ranger


This second card, well, I don't really like it. But then I know the number of mistakes I made making it, that then required something else added to "correct" the mistake. Sigh. Sometimes it just happens that way.
Supplies:
Guidelines II & Believe stamps, Melon berry & stamper's select white cardstock, plum pudding stitched ribbon, and Melon berry, New Leaf, Plum pudding, lemon tart, and dark chocolate ink from Papertrey ink
White Daisy cardstock from Close to My Heart

Stickles from Ranger


And I still have enough background paper for maybe 2 or 3 cards. So I'm going to work on some spring/Mom's cards with them I think. A small bit might work it's way into a scrapbook page I'm thinking of, but it's still in the brain phase as yet.

Thanks for visiting!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment