Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Took a nice long weekend with the family. Mostly hung out and cleaned house, but that was nice too, in its own way. LOL.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope you are enjoying this find Monday. I have the valentines I made for my family to share today.

This first one is completely cased from Janelle's blog. She received the highlight from Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday Challenge and I knew I had to do this for my husband's valentine.
I used my cricut (the heart from Lacy Labels) to make my heart mask. The sentiments are from Papertrey Ink stamps (Borders & Corners: Hearts and Heart Prints) and one from Little Yellow Bicycle ([all you need is love] stamp from their Love Letters line). Inks (black and cranberry) and the love medallion are from Close to My Heart. The ribbon is also from Little Yellow Bicycle's Love Letters line. What do you think? I love it, and can't wait to try it with some other themes, particularly Christmas.

These are the valentines for the kids. Totally inspired by Nichole Heady's blog here.

The cards are actually luggage tags again cut with my cricut (fabulous finds cartridge). I then covered the front in strips of ribbon and cut with scissors.


Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment