Friday, October 30, 2009

And almost 3 months goes by....

Such is life. Sorry I haven't been blogging more. Part of it has been time, part of it has been motivation. There just hasn't been any.

But I have been creating stuff, cards, scrapbooking pages etc. I just haven't been posting. I'll see about getting some of that stuff up in the next couple of weeks.

And I'm sorry to use these cards as a getting back into things, but it is one of those parts of living that one must accept. I've had to do more than my share of sympathy cards recently. They aren't necessarily enjoyable (in the way I enjoy scrapbooking my kids for instance) but they are a necessity.

This first one is an almost exact case from this blog



I used Enchanted Evening cardstock and ink, Dark Chocolate ink, and Mega mixed messages (with sympathy) stamp set from PTI. I used Colonial white cardstock and Treasures stamp set from CTMH. The brown cardstock is a bazzill bling, and the brown brads are from my stash, probably some old ones from Oriental Trading Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment