Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thinking of You

I made this card for my husband's Grandmother, who is not feeling very well right now.



Cardstock is all Papertrey Ink (Vintage Cream & Night Sky Shimmer).
Ink is Vintage Cream & Spring Rain (Papertrey Ink), Broken China (Ranger Industries), and Outdoor Denim (Close to my Heart).
Stamps are all from Papertrey Ink (Background Basics: Text Style, Life, Simple Little Things, Paper Tray).
Ribbon is from My Mind's Eye (Bohemia collection I think).
I used Diamond Stickles (Ranger Industries) on the "YOU" to help it stand out a bit.

Here's a different angle so you can see how shimmery the Night Sky paper is. I love this paper.


A quick note on pigment inks. I used Vintage Cream pigment ink from Papertrey Ink for this card. The pigment inks from Papertrey Ink are the best I've ever used for complete coverage. They have 2 colors in pigment inks: Vintage Cream and Fresh Snow. I never use my other cream or white pigment inks anymore, not even my White Daisy from Close to my Heart (well okay, occasionally I use the white daisy). But Papertrey Ink's pigment inks are the best, easy to work with, thick and opaque.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love the shimmer and the silhouettes on it! Very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete